* Headlines for Monday June 2, 2003
* George Bush has Indeed Succeeded in Granting Osama Bin Laden a Wish Beyond his Wildest DreamsHes Turned the U.S. into the Most Feared and Disliked and, in Many Quarters, Hated Country in the World.
* The Whole Thing Reeks of Conflict of Interest. To Begin the Catalog of Corruption Here, You Would Have to do a 24-Hour Marathon.
* Diverse Organizations from Around the Country Testify Against Media Consolidation
* Democracy Now! Goes Live to the FCC Vote on Rules Governing Media Consolidation